Does Little Happy Hut Mobile Bar Melbourne have a liquor licence?

Yes, we are fully licensed meaning we can supply your drinks.

BYO - Where a venue does not have a liquor llicense, Little Happy Hut's liquor license covers you for this. No need for you to source a temp BYO license.

Is Little Happy Hut available to hire my for brand activation / product launch?

Most certainly yes! Looking for the wow factor for your brand activation/ launch then look no further! Little Happy Hut is so versatile, keep her as she is or add your own decals, merchandise, logo and more! Withe her stunning vintage style details and bespoke design, she's perfect for your launch. Not sure where to start, that's OK we're here to help with that. Contact us today and let's get the ball rolling.

What kind of licences / insurances do you have?

Little Happy Hut holds 20m public liability insurance, food handlers, liquor license, registrations with local council and all staff are RSA qualified.

Any additional licenses required by your venue must be obtained by you prior to the event. Events held on council properties, or public dry zones such as parks, will require permission from the local council.

Does Little Happy Hut Mobile Bar Melbourne supply glassware?

Yes we do, we supply enough glasses for your number of guests. We provide stemmed wine glasses and glass champagne flutes. Additional Glassware is available for hire. Tea and coffee is served in biodegradable take away cups. We encourage your guests to reuse their glasses if possible.

How Far can Little Happy Hut Travel?

Our pricing includes travel within a 50km radius of Eastern Suburbs. For events outside the 50km radius, travel fees apply.

What size is Little Happy Hut?

Height 2.5m

Length 5m

Width 2m

Do I need to organise staff?

Little Happy Hut supplies it's own staff, our staff members follow the Little Happy Hut ethos and have been trained to high standards. All our staff understand the workings of our caravan bar and therefore we only work with trained staff sourced by us, Little Happy Hut. We will provide uniformed, RSA qualified bar and barista staff based on your requirements.

Do I need power?

Where available Little Happy Hut is powered by x2 10amp power (household plug sockets), we supply the leads. Where power is not available, Little Happy Hut is equipped with a covered generator so she can operate anywhere. Hirers/ event organiser will be required to cover the cost of the generator. at an hourly rate.

Where can we park Little Happy Hut?

It is the organisers/ hirers responsibility to ensure that Little Happy Hut has clear access/ exits and free parking spaces for both caravan and 4wd that pulls Little Happy Hut. Service is on the driver's side. Photos are a great way to ascertain if we are able to fit/ park so please send these through. We will always endevour to accommodate your wishes and are happy to discuss a 'plan b'.

How much to hire Little Happy Hut Mobile Bar & Coffee Van Melbourne?

All events are subject to quotation, there is no fixed price list as no two events are the same. Every customer has different ideas, guest number, location etc and therefore every event is different. Choose 'Get a Quote', fill out our short form and we will get back to within 24 hours or call us and we will be happy to go through your event requirements. We tailor a quote for you! Quotes last 30 days from date of creation.

Payment and Terms

Little Happy Hut requires a booking fee in order to secure your date. Once we receive your booking fee, your booking is confirmed. Your booking is not confirmed until the booking fee has been made/paid. The booking fee is non refundable.

Set up

Where Bar Service only, is hired, Little Happy Hut will arrive minimum 2 hours prior to event start time which allows us enough time to park and set up.

Bump in time may differ depending on services hired/ agreed.

What happens to rubbish?

Please ensure that you have rubbish bins, landfill and recyclable wastes, available for empties/rubbish. It is the hirers/event organisers responsibility to dispose of bottles and general rubbish. We, Little Happy Hut, will not / do not dispose of rubbish. Little Happy Hut does, or our bar staff, do not take rubbish nor do we offer a rubbish removal service. We, Little Happy Hut, only pick up drink related items such as bottles, glasses etc. We do not collect food scraps or another caterers utensils, plates, cutlery, glassware or any other item not belonging to Little Happy Hut.


We create sweet, savoury or mix both. Fresh, quality and local produce only.

Allergies and tolerances:

We ensure foods are not cross contaminated with products containing nuts, meat, lactose and gluten. We recommend that smaller platter/s are created to guest dietary requirements. Little Happy Hut must be informed 30 days prior to event date of any dietary requirements, it is the responsibility of the event organiser to inform Little Happy Hut.

VIC Liquor Control Reform Act 1998:

Under the liquor Control Reform Act 1998 for Victoria, it is an offence:

To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years or to an intoxicated person. Little Happy Hut holds the right to refuse the service of alcohol to any person under 18 or any person who is intoxicated.

Please ensure that anyone attending your event, who is under the age of 18, is not requesting service of alcohol. The law in respect to people under 18 years of age will be enforced by and at Little Happy Hut at all times. It is an offence to show false ID. For the safety and enjoyment of all, Little Happy Hut has the right to refuse service to intoxicated persons.

Google Rating
Based on 124 reviews